Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Purge, G8 Summit and the Stolen Superbowl Ring Saga!

Recently I was doing my usual internet rounds, when I came across a new movie named the Purge. Quickly, I typed it up on google and opened up the wikipedia article on it. The movie is about a futuristic dystopian United States, in which for twelve hours a year all crime besides killing top level government officials is perfectly legal. Shocked and fascinated at the time, I started to fantasise about all the girls, money and power I could have. I watched the trailer, and then reality started pouring back into my dream world. I mean seriously, crime being legal for twelve hours. I wonder...

"George what do you plan to do this year during the purge."
"The usual sis, I'm going to rape you 10 times, cut you up and then kill you."
"George, don't be silly. Your father would kill you."
"Sis, don't you get it, he's going to rape you too."

"What are you plans for the purge, Jessica."
"Well, I'm going to lock myself away in a hidden place so no one can find me, armed with a 9 millimetre pistol."
"Do you mean this pistol?" !!BANG!!

If the United States ever was to implement this law in, personally I would leave the country, because it is sickening. I might actually go to Russia, seeing how there a much friendly and freer country than the U.S. is now. Did you guys hear about how the NSA leaker is being charged with espionage. Typical. You can't do anything these days without being arrested in the U.S., there so uptight with everything...

"Jacob, what are you doing?"
"I'm going to the toilet."
"No your not, the rules say that you have to ask thirty minutes ahead of time."
"Oh Mrs Matthews, please!"
"Don't say another word. Your punishment is having to pee your pants whilst the whole class watches you. Yes, up there. In front of the class. Thats right. Now pee."

Talking about breaking the rules, did you here about the Russian President. He stole the Superbowl Ring! You just can't do that. Sure, you can invade Afghanistan and Vietnam. You can make Nuclear Weapons and imprison nosy journalists, but you cannot steal the Superbowl ring. The G8 summit just took place recently, and I would wonder what Barack would have said when he saw the Ring.

"Heey Putin Bro, whats happening homee!"
"I am fine Mr Obama, how are you?"
"I'm buggin around driving my benz. How's the Motha Land bro?"
"It is going very well Mr Oba... Give me my ring back!"
"Woaaah, there's no beef between us bro. But what are you doing with a superbowl ring."
"It is mine so give it back now, Mr Obama."

Nonetheless, I think all we learnt from that is Mr Putin's english is much better than Barack Obamas. But that being so, how did he come across the ring. I no for a fact he hasn't been in a Superbowl, and no one sold it to him. So its settled. The KGB took it. There can be no other reasonable scenario. In between assassinating top government officials and stealing secrets from the Apollo program, the KGB mounted a highly secret program. What else could it be? 


~ Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment